Geovetarcentrum, office 4.110
– a physical oceanographer / climatologist at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden;
– most interested in polar and/or deep water masses and their effect on the climate;
– co-PI of the international expeditions MOSAiC and Synoptic Arctic Survey;
– in the CLIVAR/CliC Northern Ocean Regional Panel;
– French (in case you wondered).
I investigate global deep waters, from the variability of their formation at high latitudes to their interaction with sea ice and floating glaciers. My favourite tools are global climate models, but I also work with remote sensing and in-situ measurements, including some that I myself collect at sea. I am currently the main supervisor of one PhD student and co-supervisor of another, and just welcomed my first post-doc.
News! Heuzé is online as an Ocean Science Discussions; commenting no longer possible.
News! Heuzé and Lemos is online as a Cryosphere Discussions; commenting possible until further notice.
News! Last paper co-authored with my (now graduated) PhD student is published -> Aldenhoff et al. (2020)
News! March 2020: My PhD student Wiebke Aldenhoff is now Dr Aldenhoff 🙂
News! Wåhlin et al. (2020), of which I am a co-author, is published (in Nature). Full-text here.